Kraleene Round Lift Top Cocktail Table

Kraleene Collection by Signature Design by Ashley

SKU: SD-T687-8
$311.99

$389.99 20% OFF

Free Shipping* Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery Shipping in 1-4 Weeks Measure Guide

Details

Kraleene Round Lift Top Cocktail Table Details

• Overview
    The Kraleene Round Lift Top Cocktail Table features thick stock legs and a clean post frame, bathed within a woody brown finish, supporting a thick faux stone patterned table top that is protected with a shiny polyurethane coating. This round lift top cocktail table is sure to enhance any living area.
  • Features
    Thick table top made with polyurethane coated print dark brown stone patterned paper
    Table base made with select veneers and hardwood solids finished in a woody brown finish
    Large stock legs and clean post frame design
    The round cocktail table has lift top on one side and drawer on the other
    Shelf below
  • Series No
  • Department

Please Note: Sizes and weights are approximate and may vary slightly from the ones given above. Due to differences in monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual item and your screen. Please be advised that we display the standard shape and(or) size in some cases; the shapes, sizes, patterns and colors may vary.

Weight & Dimensions

Weight, Dimensions and Features

• Product Name
    Weight
    Dimensions
  • Kraleene Round Lift Top Cocktail Table
    56.2 lb
    W-38" D-38" H-19"

Note: Some Assembly May be Required.

How to Measure for Delivery

We can't say this enough, you really should measure your space carefully before you invest in any piece of furniture. View our Measure for Delivery Guide

Manufacturer

Manufacturer Details

Signature Design by Ashley

Signature Design manufactured by Ashley Furniture offers top-quality furniture at incredibly low prices. Using team of internationally acclaimed in-house designers, Ashley Furniture creates the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, company is able to maximize productivity and minimize waste - generating additional savings when furnishing your home.

Signature Design by Ashley Authorized Dealer
Questions

Product Questions

Have a Question about Kraleene Round Lift Top Cocktail Table? Ask a Question

No questions asked yet

Ask A Question

Reviews

Customer Reviews (2)

2 Reviews
extremely comfy
by on July 27, 2016
Recommended Product
Love the looks and comfort of this set. I'm 6'2" and it's plenty long for me to nap on which is a key factor in a great couch. I originally bought the manual but after reading the reviews I called and had them switch to powered, happy I did. Only had it for a couple week so I can't really comment on its durability but I hope it lasts a long time.
Nice quality table
by on July 20, 2016
Recommended Product
Anxiously awaited delivery of this table bought online from Furniture Pick (first time ordering with them). I was disappointed that the delivery did take over 3 weeks (guess I am used to quicker delivery for my online purchases) - however the table did finally come. It was easy to assemble and was solid quality and just as described. We are very happy with the purchase and price

Add Your Review

Additional Details

Additional Information

Warning California Residents

This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood Dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information

Fall Furniture Sale & Savings!
Save up to 5% during our Fall Furniture Sale see more offers >>